Simple Keto Low Carb Chocolate Sauce Recipe
Who says you can't have chocolate sauce while on Keto?!
Follow this simple three steps recipe which requires only 3 ingredients for a rich guilt-free keto chocolate sauce to enjoy with any dessert!
1. 90 grams Cooking Cream or Light Cream
2. 1/8 teaspoon Vanilla Extract (optional)
3. 35 grams Keto Chocolate*
1. Place cream in a pot on low heat. DO NOT use Whipping cream or heavy cream to replace as this will result in an unpleasant consistency. Heat cream gently for about 25 seconds. DO NOT heat cream until it boils.
2. Remove cream from heat and place chocolate into pot. Whisk chocolate into the cream until chocolate is fully incorporated. If the mixture is not hot enough for chocolate to melt full, place pot on heat again. Never place pot on the heat for longer than 10 seconds at a time. Chocolate will start to burn if continued heat is applied. You will only require the chocolate to fully melt into the cream, then no additional heat will be required. Give mixture a good whisk until sauce is fully incorporated.
3. Throw in vanilla extract for an added touch.
Now that the sauce is done, all that is left is for you to drizzle it on your favourite (keto) dessert and enjoy!
* Keto chocolates available in our store: https://carbsforketo.com/collections/sweet-snacks/products/protein-milk-chocolate-bar-milk-chocolate-35g
- Carbs for Keto